Clinics & Services
Our Practice Nurses provide a comprehensive service of general nursing services. These include Health Advice, Family Planning, Cervical Smears, Foreign Travel, Immunisations, Smoking Cessation and Chronic Disease Management Clinics.
They are pleased to offer advice and assistance as required.
Our phlebotomist is available four mornings a week (Monday,Tuesday Wednesday,Thursday inclusive) to take bloods, ECG recordings, the initial New Patient Check and other duties.
Please telephone our receptionist to make an appointment.
We offer the full range of PMS Services – these include:
- Anti-coagulation monitoring
- Asthma and Diabetes Clinics
- Carer’s Health Check
- Cervical Smears/Breast Care Advice
- Child Health and Vaccinations
- Chronic Disease Management – (Asthma, COPD, Diabetes, Hypertension/Ischaemic Heart)
- Diet Advice
- Family Planning
- Health Promotion/Well Person Advice
- HRT Monitoring
- Immunisation for Foreign Travel ( Please allow as much time as possible before travelling)
- Maternity and Post Natal Care
- Medical Reviews
- Minor Surgery
- New Patient Health Check
- Quit Smoking Advice
- Teenage Health